Thursday, December 31, 2009
Introduction
I might as well introduce myself before I start blogging too much. I'm a female illustrator and graphic designer located in Copenhagen, Denmark. I'm half Danish and half American but have only recently visited the US for the first time. I'm an inspiration junkie so I surround myself with all kinds of crazy stuff all the time. My mother-in-law thinks I'm insane. Fortunately she loves me anyway. I live with my boyfriend and our two little lion head bunnies. All and all we're a happy little family. At the moment I'm working on an online game universe for kids and teens as well as involved with different freelance projects. I'll be using this blog to post personal stuff including my illustrations and it'll almost be like a work diary. I also have another blog that I use for posting stuff that inspires me. So hope to be very active here and to get some perspective by archiving everything. Hope you'll enjoy this blog if you stumble across it. xoxo
Labels:
american,
blogger,
bunnies,
bunny,
danish,
diary,
illustratr,
introduction,
me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment